CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

No More In The House

OK, posting this so that maybe I will actually do it. Maybe the blog world can keep me accountable.
There is going to be no junk food in my house for a week. No candy. No cookies. No ice cream. We are going to eat well this week. I can only take it one week at a time. And this is going to be an especially hard week to do it too, but I am committing to it. Only by the strength of my Lord! Now, we do have a birthday party this weekend, so there will be a few sweets consumed by us, but not within the walls of my house! Please, pray for the Lord to pour out His strength on me, as I am the one who buys the crap in the first place! To health!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm with ya sista!!