CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Milestones

A few milestones have been hit in my home today and I thought that I would share.

1. Jacob had his hand painted today and then put his hand print three times on his shamrock in preschool today. This is huge for him. He usually refuses to have his hands or feet painted. I guess he doesn't want to get dirty. His teachers have always been very patient with him and I am so grateful for that.

2. Jacob has some drainage from his allergies and has a little cough. He also learned in preschool today how to "catch" his coughs in his arm! I have been trying to teach him that, but we all know how they do so much better for others!

3. Jonathan counted to 100 by tens all by himself today. We do it by "giving 10's" (instead of 5's) and then by jumping up and down. He counted them today, without my help!

4. Jonathan scored high enough on pinball (on the computer) to type his name into 4th place. He did both all by himself! He is getting to big to fast!

5. I ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill today at the gym. I have never run that far without stopping. It was huge! I think I could have kept running except that my socks were rubbing a blister on my foot and I couldn't take it any longer. I don't think that I am going to be able to do my 5K on Saturday, but there is one calling my name for April 12th!

Big things are happening in the Sellers' Home huh?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Nan!

I am so proud of you for runnin a 5K, even on the treadmill! Go girl! Sounds like a lot of fun things have been happening at your house lately! Love, S