CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

We had a fun-filled weekend with some good friends from our old town. I have no pictures of them though :( Lee and Stacey, come back anytime! We had a blast!

On Sunday, after church and lunch we ALL came home and took a nap...our friends, BOTH of our boys, and Hubby and I! We were sooo surprised! And thankful!

That afternoon, after our friends left, we decided to see if the sprinkler system in the front yard still worked.

It does....






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nan, you're boys are gorgeous. And Holy Mini Frank! Your younger one - is it Jacob? - looks just like his Dad.

Anyway, love checking out your blog... say hello to Frank. =)

Blessings From Above said...

I puffy heart naps. Sadly, with two kids, I rarely get one. I am glad you did though! :)

Caroline said...

We are still lovin' some naps here. Specially on sundays. Miss you tons. This blogging is starting to become a full time job. I'm up to my ears. Anyway, I love your boys and want to steal them. I'll loan you the redhead for a couple days so you can bask in his sweetness.