CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Beautiful Imperfection

The Nester is hosting a party celebrating beautiful imperfection. She says "it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful." So, here is my beautiful imperfection...



This is the "head board" for Jonathan's bed. It is two art canvases painted by my boys (I painted them blue to start with and they did the rest). They are just hung on the wall with picture hooks.

It might not be perfect, but it was done by my boys, and that is perfect enough for me.

3 comments:

The Nester said...

well, that is a really great idea!

thanks for sharing it!

Tabitha said...

That's way cool and 100% unique! Can't beat it!!

Caroline said...

So fun. I love your boys! Let me know when you will be visiting your parents for the music/arts camp and I'll try to come up so we can hang out again.