CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Beach

Last week my dear friend and I ventured out to the beach with all four of our boys, total, for the first time. I have been way to chicken to do this, but was desperate for something fun to do with them! I don't have many pictures, but they had a great time. I was even able to breathe for a few minutes. We learned that a falling tide is the best time because there tend to be tidal pools that are perfect for the boys to play in, and there are even minnows to chase! We enjoyed playing in the sand and building a sand castle. (Sorry to the boy who has MAJOR anger management problems for getting too close to your "thing" you were building...it is a public beach!!!)

My friends' boys.

Jonathan

Jonathan getting some sun

Jakey...well, being Jakey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... to live near the beach.