CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for...



1. two boys who are not intimidated around adults.

2. my boys' Aunt and Uncle for giving them two rounds of swim lessons...they have really taken off!

3. this man...my daddy, "Daddy B" who came all the way to my home to fix my computer!

(Note: although he may be "goofey" at times, he isn't Goofey!)

4. a working AC unit, again.

5. the chance to home school my boys.

6. a new book I am reading that I feel is going to be really great for me.

7. our new digital converters (yes, we still have rabbit ears, but now we have a clear picture, most of the time....we just never could bring ourselves to pay for cable when you can't ever find anything to watch on it!)

8. my wonderful Manly Man, to whom I have been married 7 years, come Monday!

9. the moments when my oldest tells me I am the best mom ever (he is a charmer!)

10. the moments when my youngest "steals all my kisses!"



Life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe...I have to say that this is one of my favorite posts you've ever written. Life is good. And we, as you have written, have so much to be thankful for. And I am so thankful for the similar moments with our children that make me feel like I'm getting it right as a daddy...and the moments (though they have been few recently)when I feel like I'm getting it right as a husband. Maybe one day the hurdles of life won't seem so big and we can finally enjoy the view of this magnificent life picture that God is painting for us...from our mountain house wrap around front porch in our Cracker Barrel rocking chairs. I love you so much and I love our boys so much and while my love is not perfect by any means...it is given in Jesus' name...and somehow I think that makes it better than we realize. Good night from the firehouse now.