CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

nan, you're irreplaceable

Caro here. I know you must be getting tired of me by now. I need to inform you that Nan is waiting for her father to come and fix her computer, so it may be this weekend before she comes back. Oh how I have missed her.

I have to say that lately I haven't been on my A- game with posting. Now that I have the chance to raid Nan's blog and say whatever my little heart desires, I have nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. My mind is void of anything zany that Nan and I have done together. There was that time we went to the coffee shop...yeah, good times, but not crazy. We just wanted some caffeine. It was past 9pm and I think I was about 8 months pregnant. On the other hand, that just might qualify as crazy.

I can say that I've always thought Nan has great legs. I say this not in a crazy girl crush kind of way, as a friend who can look at her friend's legs and think..."wow, she has great legs." She says its from dancing when she was younger. That may be so. That may also be why my legs look the way they do - nothing like Nan's, as I am not a dancer.

Nan, I hope you and your nice legs are ready to take back your blog. All my grandiose ideas and plans have gone down the proverbial toilet. I am good at my blog, you are good at your blog. I am not you - good thing too. The world would be without one great person if you weren't here Nane.

So, I guess this will be my last post before Nan returns. Go ahead, breathe your sigh of relief. I won't take it personally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES IN DEED CARO...MY WIFELY WIFE HAS SOME INCREDIBLE LEGS. I SAY THAT NOT FROM AN INNOCENT FRIEND POINT OF VIEW, BUT FROM A MANLY MAN I THINK SHE HAS THE HOTTEST LEGS ON PLANET EARTH POINT OF VIEW!!!