CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hi everyone, its Caroline (a.k.a. Pocket Change). I will be guest hosting this blog for a brief amount of time. Nan wanted me to let you know that her computer - more specifically her hard drive - crashed this morning and she is unable to post anything. But she ALSO wanted me to make sure you knew that this isn't a permanent situation. She doesn't want to lose her faithful following of readers.

With that said, in order to keep you interested and coming back to Nan's blog in the interim, I will be posting whatever I want and Nan has no control over this (insert evil laugh). The ball is in my court and Nan cannot defend herself. This is gonna be great.

2 comments:

Teesa said...

Great to hear, Caroline! You should tell us some juicy stuff on Nan while she's out. Maybe a funny college story or something!

Heather said...

What a great friend you are to do both YOUR blog AND hers!