CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 5 (No Sugar) and A Victory!

Day 5 , yesterday, was great! I made chicken parm last night and it was yummy! Manly Man and I were reminiscing a little over dinner. Chicken parm was the first meal I ever cooked for him and it was actually before we started dating. Fun to look back isn't it?

At Awana tonight, Jacob is having a Valentine's Party in Cubbies. They are supposed to bring in valentines and a snack to share. I immediately thought "sweets" and then realized that I couldn't do that. So, instead, he is bringing in a bag of red seedless grapes! Super proud of my victorious choice, for all involved!

1 comment:

Hulls Clan said...

way to go girl...just wanted to let you know i have been lameo on commenting but i have been reading...and following your DAILY no sugar walk! love you and excited to see you!