CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 4 (No Sugar) and For the Non-Scrapper

Today has been easier. I haven't overeaten or had any sugar. I have attacked a few pieces of sugar free gum though. I am not going to post my tracker, but it has been a great day. I feel really motivated today. Manly Man is still going too, although he has cheated a few times. I am still proud of him though!

I'm not a scrapper. A scrapbooker that is. My sister is. I think I disappoint her greatly in this area. She is always helpful when I go for a visit. And by helpful, I mean she forces me to sit down and work on a scrapbook that has been in the works for a year and a half. She is great about it, honestly.

It is not realistic for me to be able to do scrapbooks for everything. This digital photo age has about killed me. Until I found the photo books that Shutterfly will let you create. You can do a quick one that helps you through a lot of the process or do one that takes more time and requires a little more effort on your part. They print it and send it to you in book form. It is like making a yearbook. I have done three of them so far. I am trying to have one for each year so that we have a way to look at pictures without having to go to the computer. Check them out here.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Good for you girl!! Hang in there - making eating choices is so hard!! Good for both of you!

Thanks also for the shutterfly ideas! I used to scrapbook all the time, but haven't in a LONG time, and really need to get back to doing something! I'll be looking into it!