CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 2, No Sugar

Saturday wasn't the greatest of days, but I didn't have any sugar. I did a BIG lunch of hot dogs with chili and chips. In turn, I had a salad and some grapes for dinner, with a few spoonfuls of homemade mashed potatoes. I wanted something sweet so instead, I had chips. Lot of chips. I have done no sugar before and it wasn't this hard!

Sunday will be hard with the Superbowl! I am going to try my best to make wise decisions throughout the day and continue on with the no sugar thing!

1 comment:

Teesa said...

How exciting that you're doing this!! I think when I did it, the first five days were the hardest. After that, I was just in a good routine and didn't think too much about it. It helped that I put the kids on the fast too, and that Bill wasn't around for those two weeks. But, maybe you'll have an easier time with Frank to commiserate with you. I hope Superbowl Day doesn't prove to be too difficult. Pray hard!