CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for...

1. Manly Man working so hard for us
2. second chances (and third, and fourth...)
3. the right to home school my children
4. homeopathic allergy relief "medicine"
5. friends who really know me
6. Jacob's laugh that I have to get on tape because it is just way too hysterical!
7. my family's health
8. health and dental insurance for all of our upcoming things that need to be taken care of (next on the list...wisdom teeth out for me...if I can be brave enough)
9. Jonathan randomly hugging me, kissing me and telling me he loves me
10.God not giving up on me, even when I don't believe Him...Lord help my unbelief!


1 comment:

Ainsley said...

Very cute pics, and a great list of thankful things. Make sure they knock you out for the wisdom teeth.=)