CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Countdown

3
We have three days left. Three days! How crazy is that? Homeschooling starts bright and early at 8:30am on Monday morning. I am still having some mixed emotions about it all. I have a feeling that some of those may get hashed out here in bloggy land. A lot of them I have already mentioned, but haven't necessarily had them completely resolved in my heart.

I do have to say that I am really looking forward to starting school at 8:30 in the morning, being finished at 10am and then heading to the gym for about an hour, run errands and still get home in time for lunch. Lunch. Not dinner! Amazing to me how long a day in "school" can last!!!

3 comments:

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Exciting! I wonder sometimes if I should be homeschooling my kids. I just don't have the patience!

Blessings!

Sarah said...

You go Nan! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Hope your first day went well! We're starting next Monday....I've got a lot to get ready this week:)