CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mr. Harris Teeter Parcle Pick-up Man

THANK YOU! I went to Harris Teeter yesterday right as the bottom was falling out of the sky. I am not complaining about the rain. We are so thankful for it. The only down side to this outing was that I took Jonathan with me. So, we wait for the rain to slack off a bit and run inside, do our shopping and Jonathan gets a cookie. I put his coat on and looked at the sheets of rain falling from the sky and ponder how on earth and I going to make this work. I pushed the cart outside and there was my "hero of the day." His name was Geoff (that is the English spelling of Jeff...I didn't know that until yesteday). He asked if I wanted to use Parcel Pick-up. Silly question, right? I asked if he could keep Jonathan. He said of course. I ran to the van and had to move a cart that was behind it and put it up and then run back to the van. I then pulled up to get Jonathan, who was happy as a pig in mud because he was eating his cookie. What a blessing you were Geoff. Thank you so much for your help! Blessings to you!

No comments: