CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Ran....I Ran So Far Away....

OK, I didn't run away! I did run though. For the first time in at least 2 and a half weeks. It felt so good. I was prepared to have to stop in case I got weak or dizzy, but none of that! I was so thankful for the sweat that I broke into. I think that was the first real non-sick related sweat since I got sick. I learned something about me and running while I was sick. I really enjoy it. I feel good when I run. I feel really good after I run. It feels good to run. All a little different. But, I RAN!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Keep going, Nan! I am proud of you and Caro for starting! Running is AWESOME. I hate being sick because I feel like I miss out. Enjoy the feel of it and keep it up!

Caroline said...

I did my two miles yesterday with Lijah. I was shocked at how easy it was to run having built up to it slowly. I'm proud of you, it does feel good!