CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Need A Laugh?

Thought I would share a couple of funny things this dreary Labor Day morning. My boys are still in bed. Guessing they need their sleep, but we are still having school this morning, apparently a little later than planned!




First, for all you Twilight fans out there, I saw a bumper sticker on a car the other day. Here it is:



This cracked me up for some reason. Perhaps it should really scare me, but since the car was parked, I wasn't too concerned:)



Second, we let the boys watch Star Wars (Episodes 4 - 6) about a week ago and they are totally into it now. To quote Jacob, with light saber in hand..."I'm Obi Two Kenobi." Now I am sure that every kid makes that statement, it just makes sense to them. But when it is your own saying it...hysterical!





Have a great Labor Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's our Jakey for ya!

Eve said...

Joe is totally a Star Wars fan and we both laughed about Jacobs comment!

Too Cute!

Oh and LOVE the Cullens sticker!

Carrie said...

I love the bumper sticker! I love Twilight!
I also love the Star Wars comment! I love kids-they can make a typical day so much more fun!!! My Jake loves Star Wars too.