CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Photo Tag



Heather tagged me a few weeks ago for a photo tag. I had to pick the fourth picture in the fourth folder, and in my case, in the fourth folder again of the "my pictures" folder. Here it is!
From the left: my only nephew, my cousin, my step-grandma, Jacob, my grandfather, Jonathan

This was the first time my grandfather met Jacob and he was already 8 months old. They live in Georgia. I love these pictures of generations, so I am including the one from a little over a year ago (4 generations), at my grandfather's 79 birthday party. He is 80 now...young to have 3 great grands don't you think? There is something really cool about that for me because I have great memories of two of my great grandparents...they didn't go to heaven until I was 19 and 25! I am not sure how much longer we will have Papa around, but I know that my boys will at least remember him!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: