CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thanks!

Way to make a girl feel loved! Thank you! And Caroline, I love you and pray this weekend is amazing!

It has been a roller coaster of a day. Jacob actually slept from 7pm to 1:30am without waking up, which was such a blessing. Then, the wake ups began and my nights sleep quickly deteriorated. So, I was planning on getting up to spend some time with the Lord and do my Bible study for the day (Thursday mornings I attend the Women's Bible Study at my church). It didn't happen. I woke up at 7:30 and went to jump in the shower and in walked Jacob. The morning started on a very bad note and I really don't like it when that happens. I got ready and got convicted. I apologized to my kids and asked for their forgiveness for my bad attitude that morning and then we prayed. I think it is important for my children to know that when I mess up, I have to ask for forgiveness from them and the Lord. The day as been better, not great, but better. I am taking the boys out later for a small treat...a trip to our Children's Museum. They love that place. I will need lots of patience, as I tend to get antsy and want to leave. Tomorrow is the day of cleaning that this house NEEDS! Jacob's party is Saturday and my parents are coming into town. So, if I don't update, until Sunday or Monday, you know why! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy cleaning and partying. Give the birthday boy and kiss for me...give Jonathan one too. You're a good mom, we all have our days. At lunch today, Wesley's milk spilled all over him and after that he was just done! I changed him and put him down for a nap. Just keep your perspective and don't push yourself too hard. Love you!

Melissa said...

I love that you have "Have Patience" on your blog! Randy used to listen to the Music Machine as a kid, and the first time I listened to that song I almost died laughing! Have a fun weekend with your sweet family!