CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cherry Point MCAS Air Show

On Saturday, we went up to Cherry Point Marine Corps Air Station. They were having their annual air show, featuring the Canadian Snowbirds (a flight demonstration team). We weren't sure how the boys were going to do, since they don't really like loud noises. We brought some ear plugs and they actually did great! The weather was iffy on our way up to Cherry Point...major rain showers! But the rain held off for us, and we were even blessed with a nice breeze. The boys got to climb on a C-130, an osprey and a refueling plane, just to name a few. Here are a few pictures to enjoy. (I even made it a point to get in the pictures with the boys too!)





We finished our trip with dinner in Morehead City at the Sanitary Fish Market. We were very underwhelmed with the food there...oh well. We had to find out what all the fuss was for. Still not sure. (Sorry about the picture quality...there were taken on my cell phone!)









2 comments:

Tarrah said...

Hey there! I just tried emailing you but it got returned to me. How are you? I havn't talked to you in a while and I'm sorry about that. Are you going to the last womans brunch tomorrow? I know that's hard for you but I would love to see you. I'll talk to you soon. Email me your email address. I copied and pasted it from you profile email but it didn't work.

Holly said...

FUN TIMES!