CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where We've Been, Part 2


After returning from the Queen City, we finally got to do something that we have been talking about doing for a while! There are a couple of beaches that you can drive out on down here, which can be tons o' fun! Even though the water is too cool to swim in now, in my opinion, we drove out on the north end of Carolina Beach and let the boys play and grilled our dinner! We almost didn't get the grill lit because the wind was a bit strong, but we finally got help from the folks fishing a little ways away from us. The boys had a great time, and so did we! We can't wait to do it again!



Note to self: Get Manly Man to take a few pictures to prove that I am actually present on the outings that I mention!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny....before I read your last sentence I was actually thinking "where are the pics of Nan?" Ha!
I am guilty of the same thing...I'm usually behind the camera not in front of it:)

Hulls Clan said...

We LOVE the north end! It's actually the only beach we ever go to! Miss seeing you:)