CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

What I am LOVIN' About My Boys

I bet you are thinking that this list is going to be really long, but it won't be. This will be quick and easy. Painless too. Here it is...

I love that when you are tickling them they don't try to get away. My instinct is to run and hide if I am about to be tickled. They just sit there and giggle. Not laugh, but giggle. And, it is laughter that is truly infectious.

Thanks for making me laugh today and reminding me how much I love you both boys!


1 comment:

Blessings From Above said...

Awww, how fun they just let you tickle them! Very sweet.

Much like your instinct to run and hide when you are about to be tickled, my daughter does the same. She will always ask me to tickle her though, and when my hands are just about to touch her, she bolts. Oh well, that in intself has become our little game.

Kids sure do laugh easily! What happens to us as adults?