CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Glorious Day

Today was beautiful! I mean glorious! I live in a beach town. Did you know that? I am not a huge beach fan, but I don't mind getting a little color and a nice exfoliation of my feet every once in a while. Today was the day! I was working on the class gift this morning for Jonathan's teachers and couldn't make it to Body Pump at the gym. Soooo, instead of going for a run, I went for a soak. A sun soak. Today was a burn day at the beach. I didn't stay long because I knew that I would be in trouble if I did. I stayed at the beach for about 30 minutes. It was just enough. The breeze made it just the right temperature. I didn't even break a sweat! That is my kind of beach day. We are planning on taking the boys later this week. You see, the tourist season starts this weekend, so we are going to take advantage of the LACK of tourists this week, because we won't venture back for a few months, after Labor Day is here. Did you do anything out of the ordinary today?

No comments: