CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Boy "Graduates" and A Hero

We leave for vacation on Friday and Jonathan is going to miss his "graduation" next week. They are doing a Patriotic program and we wanted to get it on tape. I made arrangements for us to go to their rehearsal today so we could tape it and show it to the family. Hubby was off work, so it was going to be perfect. I get a call from my hubby around 7:15 this morning letting me know how his night was last night (he is a firefighter). I heard the exhaustion in his voice and he goes on to explain how he is running on 2 hours of sleep. My heart sunk a little because I knew that he wouldn't be able to make it to Jonathan's practice because he would need to sleep. I would want him to sleep. He explains about the call that he was on all night.



He goes home to sleep, but gets up in time to see this...





He might not have saved anyone last night, but he and the others tried their best, and he is still Jonathan's hero. Mine and Jacob's too!


I love you baby! I am SOOO proud of you!



No comments: