CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Savannah Trip

My mom and I took a trip with the boys to Savannah, GA to see my grandfather for his 81st birthday. We had a great visit with him! And, we even got to do a little site seeing. My mom grew up in Savannah and we visited every summer when I was growing up, but we never went very many places.
We went to the Roundhouse Museum. It is a train museum, which the boys loved! I did too! We got to ride on a steam locomotive and even go on the turn table! Way cool! We had a great time wandering around, climbing on trains and even working the pump car. My aunt and cousin were able to join us also! Here is a collage of our pictures from the trip (just click on it to enlarge it). If you ever get a chance to head down there, it is a must see!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: