CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Great Easter Activity




A few years ago I heard some people on a radio program (can't remember which) talking about Resurrection Eggs and I was intrigued. I checked them out and bought a set of them I haven't done a good job of using them, because I forget until a few days before Easter. This year, it is on my calendar and I will start them on April 1. They are a great tool to teach your children about Jesus's life, death and resurrection. Just wanted to share! You can check them out here.

4 comments:

Teesa said...

We used these overseas a lot. They're a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Hey I got your message and I'm not going to be at church Sunday I'm going out of town tomorrow for a few days, so could you bring the CD the next Sunday? Don't give to Jason because he probably want ever give it to me, he's good about things like that lol.

Cindy

Jen said...

Resurrection Eggs are awesome! They're a great "hands on" tool of sorts to the wonder of the Easter story!

4funboys said...

my boys brought these home Sunday too... very cool!